Hello friends! Happy Saturday!! It’s been quite the busy week around here as always. How has your week ben? Do you have anything exciting planned? I don’t know about you but laying in bed with a cup of coffee and my iPad with a good book sounds heavenly to me right about now.
Here are a few things that happened off the blog this week:
- After months of waiting Veronica Roth finally released her 3rd book in the Divergent Series, Alliegiant. I read it in between working and it took me 3 days to finish it. When I did everything in my body ached and it took me a while to process the ending. Yes I’m one of those people. I’ve loved those characters for the last few years and it was sad to part ways with them.
- We’re working on clean eating! This week I made a yummy Branzino fish, cooked 1.7lbs of grass fed Ribeye and slow cooked ribs. I will tell you that while all the food is flavorful and delicious, I’m still hungry by 10pm. haha
- I made a delicious and not so healthy, but sooooo delicious Pumpkin Spice Bundt cake with Cream Cheese frosting drizzled on top for a girls night and went over fabulously! It was so delicious and will pretty much be my go to for fall parties this year. It was so good that my girlfriends were digging in with forks! #thebest If you didn’t see it, be sure to check out my Instagram feed.
- Kyle and I have had many late nights working this week on the business, but I’m so excited for things coming in the next couple months. We can’t wait to share!!
- Next week I’m starting a 24-day cleanse with Advocare. I’ve been drinking their energy drink on days I work out and now I’m kicking it up a notch and getting rid of all the junk in my body as we continue to work hard to live a “cleaner” lifestyle. In the food sense. haha. So pray for me because I’m sure I’m going to be hungry and grouchy. I plan on sharing the journey before and after so be sure to keep an eye on the bloggity blog
Here are a few of my favorite things happening around the interwebs. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy:
This centerpiece that Krista shared is perfect for fall and a great project for the kids.
Red Letter Words launched her new Love Letters Collection this month and I can’t get enough of it! These are so fun.
I love how Jen at Delightful Deets styled her polka-dot sweater and the matching tops for her girls are so cute!
Have you entered the giveaway at Gussy Sews for a one-of-a-kind pouch and a gorgeous Delezhen ring? What are you waiting for? Oh, and be sure to check out here Gussy Tote sale happening today!
I loved styling this gold feather necklace from Adies Lovelies this week – it is the perfect compliment to a fall outfit.
Have you had a chance to check out The Tethered Crate? They offer a monthly subscription of goodies created by respected members of the handmade community. I love handmade and this is such a wonderful way to support them each month and find some beautiful gift ideas. Be sure to check them out.
Well that’s all for me this week friends. I’m off to a wedding 2 hours away from where we live! eek!