Recipe for Spring Pasta Salad
- Shell Pasta
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Red Onion (optional)
- Italian Dressing
- Lemon Pepper
- Boil water in a larger pan and a smaller pan for your pasta and your eggs.
- Once water is boiling, add pasta to the larger pan and your eggs to the smaller pan.
- While your pasta and eggs are boiling, chop your apple and red onion.
- When the pasta is done cooking, strain it and then run cold water over the pasta to cool it off.
- I ran cold water over my eggs too when they were done cooking.
- Chop your eggs.
- Add pasta, sun dried tomatoes, chopped apple, onion and raisins to a bowl.
- Pour Italian dressing and sprinkle lemon pepper over the top.
- Mix and Serve!
Hope you enjoy your Spring Pasta Salad as much as we did!