Meat Lovers Tropical Pizza Recipe
We are big time pizza lovers in our family! At least one night a week I pop into our favorite pizza spot, pick up some pressed dough for a pizza night in our home. It’s quick, easy and with limited mess and my favorite part is that it gets our kids involved in the kitchen, teaching them how to cool meals. I’d like to think that their spouses will thank me some day for starting them early.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce (we use organic red sauce)
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Diced chicken breasts
- Corn Starch
Let’s get Cooking:
- Heat your Bakerstone Box on the grill. If you don’t have a Bakerstone Box (available at Target), then pre heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle corn starch on your pizza peel before layout out your dough. This is so that the pizza doesn’t stick when you transfer it to your oven or Bakerstone Box.
- Add sauce to your pizza dough, then your mozzarella cheese and all your toppings.
- Slide the pizza from your peel into your Bakerstone Box oven to cook. Be sure to keep an eye out as the pizza only takes 3-5 minutes to cook! If you are using your oven, place pizza on your pizza stone or on a cookie sheet and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!
Happy cooking friends!