5 Ways To Purify & Hydrate Your Face
With summer in full effect and my determination to spend more time outdoors with the kids, taking them to the beach or the park, keeping my face hydrated is so important. The sun is great for vitamin D intake, but it can cause sun damage if you’re not doing your part to take care of you skin. Here are five of my favorite Beautycounter products I’m using this summer to help keep my face hydrated and looking good.
- Purifying Charcoal Mask: A mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal, Purifying Charcoal Mask works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe. The formula helps improve skin’s overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Offers a purifying treatment for congested skin and a 10-minute spa-grade facial.
- Lip Conditioner: Nourish and protect lips with our ultra-moisturizing lip balm, formulated with soothing and softening avocado oil, shea butter, meadowfoam seed oil, and jojoba oil.
- Hydrating Face Oil: The simplest way to moisturize skin and boost radiance, this silky formula contains a luxurious blend of pure plant oils. Unlike synthetic oils, which can sit on skin, our Hydrating Face Oil is easily absorbed for the ultimate in hydration. Hydrating Face Oil contains jasmine oil, an ingredient that adds a subtly sweet floral scent and helps boost hydration, making this formula a great option for anyone with dry or mature skin.
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator: This gentle yet super-effective exfoliating cleanser sweeps away impurities to uncover fresh, radiant skin. Non-abrasive jojoba beads help slough off dry skin, while organic coconut oil and aloe soothe and hydrate.
- Nourishing Cleansing Balm: This best-selling balm melts into your skin to hydrate while it cleanses, removing makeup and other impurities but never stripping away moisture. With vitamin C to brighten skin and raspberry and cranberry seed oils to hydrate, the formula can also be used as an intensely nourishing face mask. Bonus? You also get our 100% muslin cloth, softer and easier on skin than a traditional washcloth.
If you have any questions about Beautycounter or their products or you’d like to place an order, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click here and do some shopping.